Summit Land Management now offers professional traffic engineering services led by Paul Basha, PE, PTOE. Mr. Basha has 45 years of experience in Traffic Engineering, with 35 of those years in Arizona. Half of his career has been as a consultant and half in the public sector. His specialty is innovative traffic operations that improve safety and efficiency. As a consultant, Paul has performed traffic impact and mitigation analyses for more than 175 proposed developments; and parking analyses for more than 40 existing sites.
Paul has a distinctive reputation for his thorough analyses and ability to solve complicated transportation safety and efficiency problems. He has been a valuable resource analyzing and solving transportation problems for numerous municipalities including Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Surprise, Carefree, and Scottsdale.
With the addition of Paul, Summit Land Management provides traffic impact analyses for proposed developments and the full range of traffic studies for public agencies.
Summit Land Management transportation services now include:
- Traffic Operation Studies
- Level-of-Service Analyses
- Traffic Signal Timing and Coordination Analyses and Plans
- Collision Analyses and Prevention
- Speed Limit Determination
- Intersection and Alignment Sight Distance Analyses and Improvements
- Traffic Calming Analyses and Planning
- School Circulation Planning and Improvements
- Parking Studies
- Traffic Impact Analyses
- Bus Route Planning
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Analyses and Planning
- Traffic Volume Forecasting
- Transportation Planning
- Traffic Engineering Expert Witness Analysis and Testimony