Nasser Cahusac de Caux
Nasser has a varied background in Engineering Product Design, Architectural Visualisation, and Game Development. He’s always eager to jump into and explore new avenues of creativity and design. He is currently working as a 3D artist in the digital art space and involved in creating virtual worlds in the burgeoning metaverse.
Nasser provides the following set of skills and expertise:
• 3D modelling, texturing, rigging, animation primarily in Blender
• Intermediate programming skills with Typescript, primarily used with Decentraland SDK
• Creating virtual worlds in Decentraland using a combination of 3D modelling and programming skills
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with illustration, traditional and digital art